Coral Lakes Homes for Sale
Coral Lakes is a beautiful Boynton Beach active 55+ community set on 580 acres and featuring 15 lakes. The community features a wide range of housing options, including condos, villas, single-family homes, and coach homes, making Coral Lakes accessible for those with wide range of price points and housing preferences. Residents enjoy elegant interior design and architecture, as well as a thriving social community with a full time activities director on staff to make it easy to stay active and connected with your neighbors. You will be amazed by the clubhouse and amenities, as well as the grounds in the community. The benefit of moving to Coral Lakes goes far beyond the lovely homes for sale.
55+ Active Adult Homes in Coral Lakes
Access Florida Team are experts in buying and selling homes, villas, cottage homes, condos and patio homes in active adult or 55+ communities throughout Florida. Start searching here for all Coral Lakes 55+ homes for sale or contact us for more information.
Start your online search here for all condos and homes for sale in Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Lake Worth and West Palm Beach. We are your source for homes and properties in active adult communities throughout Palm Beach County. When you're ready, sign up for our PROPERTY TRACKER to get email alerts when new listings that meet your search criteria become available or to save your favorites.
Community Amenities in Coral Lakes
Coral Lakes is known for the lifestyle it offers residents, with an abundant list of amenities and activities to enjoy, including:
- A full time activities director on staff, coordinating special events, seasonal gatherings, and social clubs
- 72,000 square foot clubhouse with an indoor pool, meeting room, seven card rooms, billiards, and a lounge that also functions as a library with computer stations
- 600-seat theater showcases ballet, opera and lectures as well as in-house productions, as well as movie showings twice a week
- State of the art fitness center and aerobics studio, with classes that include yoga, body sculpting, aerobics, and Pilates
- Paddleball court
- Tennis courts
- Scenic walking trails around the community's 15 lakes
- Outdoor resort style pool surrounding by palm trees and enclosed with glass
- Whirlpool, sauna, and steam room
- On site cafe serving breakfast and lunch, with both indoor and outdoor dining, and dinner served during the October to April show season on nights there are performances taking place
Things to Do near Coral Lakes
Many residents find that they have all the recreation, social connection, and entertainment they need within the community of Coral Lakes, thanks to the abundant amenities. However, there are also plenty of things to do nearby.
Coral Lakes is located on Imperial Isle Drive and offers and easy commute into downtown Delray, West Palm Beach, or Boca Raton.
Need to run an errand? Coral Lakes is conveniently located to make it easy to access multiple shopping centers nearby, including Target, Sprouts Farmers Market, and Publix. You will find plenty of healthcare facilities and clinics nearby, as well as an abundance of parks, golf courses, and restaurants.
Coral Lakes Real Estate
Coral Lakes was designed and constructed between 1993 and 2001, with homes built throughout those years. They are designed with elegant, timeless architecture and high end interior finishes. Most homes in Coral Lakes features 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, with somewhere between 1,500 and 2,500 square feet. There is a range of housing available, with condos, villas, single-family homes, and coach homes throughout the community to provide a diversity of choices.
Coral Lakes is divided into 7 sub-communities: Coral Cove and Regal Shores have condominiums, Egret Point and Royal Landings feature attached patio homes, which contain two homes under one roof and have attached one-car garages, Crystal Pointe features coach homes and villa homes, also with garages, and Regency Cove and Tuscany are two neighborhoods that have free-standing single-family homes, which are the largest residences in Coral Lakes.